UberGlobal Business provides the confidence of business class hosting with Australian 24/7 phone support and a variety of dedicated hosting and managed services.
UberGlobal Enterprise offers reliability and secruity through managed infrastructure, platform and software responses for clients seeking enterprise grade solutions.
UberGlobal Wholesale provides whitelabel reseller services via our SaaS and IaaS platform. Generate revenue for your business using our products and services.
Customer account login for:
Hosting control panel
Accounts and billing
Domain names
Legacy brand accounts
UberGlobal Community Forums

Hosting Service Problem

Hi Guys,

Wondering if anyone has any information for me?
    www.imagepm.com.au
    Can't access Cpanel, website or emails. Service Status on Jumba shows no issues, call centre is down and of course since my email is down having trouble getting any information from Jumba.

Hoping there is someone here that can shed some light?

Cheers,
    Dave

Also lodged support ticket -
    Your support ticket ID is: 3489313
    but hoping they call and not email a reply as I don't get emails.

I'm another who has a client's website down - support ticket 3489298

Like you - no access to anything, nothing on the service status page, no response to my ticket which was sent just over 1 1/2 hours ago.

Hi Distinctiveweb,

I specifically asked in my support ticket for them to call instead of email as email is down so hopefully I'll have a response shortly. Can't believe my timing though. 1 time I need to contact customer service urgently and the call centre is down.

Seems to be back up.

Yep, back up here too!

Ditto, with me. Ticket 3489452
    I rang and got through, but all I was told was that because of the fibre issue they are having in the canberra office, they could not provide any support. They told me they cannot even log onto their computers. Since they didn't know when the fibre issues would be resolved they couldn't tell me when they would be able to look at why my (US hosted) sites were down.

cool. came back up while I was typing... phew..

Hi guys,

Since the internet in our office was down on Friday, I believe this meant that we could not respond to alerts from our monitoring system, which is probably why you guys had these issues.

My apologies for the late reply, I was away on Friday. Please let us know if you're having any further issues.

Cheers,
    Heather