UberGlobal Business provides the confidence of business class hosting with Australian 24/7 phone support and a variety of dedicated hosting and managed services.
UberGlobal Enterprise offers reliability and secruity through managed infrastructure, platform and software responses for clients seeking enterprise grade solutions.
UberGlobal Wholesale provides whitelabel reseller services via our SaaS and IaaS platform. Generate revenue for your business using our products and services.
Customer account login for:
Hosting control panel
Accounts and billing
Domain names
Legacy brand accounts
UberGlobal Community Forums

US-SMLBIZ-1 to Personal Hosting

Can someone look at my account and tell me if I can move my hosting to a personal one (which it is) and save myself 50 odd bucks. Ta.

Hi rewn,

Yep, we can do this, what is your domain?

As long as you're site is not promoting a business or displaying advertising this should be fine.

Cheers,
    Heather

web-downunder.com

Also got your kitten calendar and bottle opener the other day, epic

Hi rewn,

We've had a look and that all seems fine. Like I said, unless the site is used to make profit you won't have any issues. I have made a note on your account to that effect just to be double sure.

I'm glad you liked the pressie! I am Miss July but you won't recognise me as I'm not actually a nerd IRL ;-)

Cheers,
    Heather

I don't actually use the site as a website more for mail domain. I'll look at changing over come renewal time then (assuming it's cheaper)

Not a nerd ? ha , ok

Quote Originally Posted by rewn View Post
    I don't actually use the site as a website more for mail domain. I'll look at changing over come renewal time then (assuming it's cheaper)

Not a nerd ? ha , ok
    Hi, renewal time is upon me, could you please have a look at my account and see what can be done ? Thanks

Administrator
    Hello Rewn,

Unfortunately there are no current promotions for existing customers so you will need to renew at the full price of $49. We will email you should we release any discounts or promotions for existing customers.

Please let me know if there is anything further that I can assist you with

Cheers,
    Luke
    --
    Luke Wojtaszak
    Wholesale Technical Account Manager