UberGlobal Business provides the confidence of business class hosting with Australian 24/7 phone support and a variety of dedicated hosting and managed services.
UberGlobal Enterprise offers reliability and secruity through managed infrastructure, platform and software responses for clients seeking enterprise grade solutions.
UberGlobal Wholesale provides whitelabel reseller services via our SaaS and IaaS platform. Generate revenue for your business using our products and services.
Customer account login for:
Hosting control panel
Accounts and billing
Domain names
Legacy brand accounts
UberGlobal Community Forums

Invalid certificate warning...

For the last few days when I try and check my email I get a warning about an invalid certificate.
    The cert is "ju001lcs07.cbr.the-server.com.au". I have a bunch of these, and the current one has a start date of the 14th.

Can you folk tell where this came from, and why it is from an unknown organisation?
    It looks like a Jumba cert...?

I'm a bit puzzled.

(There is a bunch of old koala.cbr.hosting-server.com.au certs as well... Did things change?)

Hi there,

What is your domain name?

Cheers,
    Heather

Hi again,

I've just talked to support and the SSL certificate installed on the ju001lcs07 server was regenerated on the 13th of February so this is probably the problem.

When the certificate regenerated the current certificate you have would become invalid, so it would come back saying there is a different certificate. Your browser may have saved the old SSL certificate so you could look through the options and try removing this if there are still problems.

Let me know how you go.

Cheers,
    Heather

Hi Heather.

The problem only occurs in the email clients (Thunderbird on one machine, and Eudora on another), not when browsing. I notice that there are some older certs under "Authorities" (which have all expired), but the new cert (that is giving the error) is stored as a "Server" cert, and there is no other one recorded for swpa.com.au.

The issuer in the certificate is 'Unknown'...

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Heather Lansdowne View Post
    Hi again,

I've just talked to support and the SSL certificate installed on the ju001lcs07 server was regenerated on the 13th of February so this is probably the problem.

When the certificate regenerated the current certificate you have would become invalid, so it would come back saying there is a different certificate. Your browser may have saved the old SSL certificate so you could look through the options and try removing this if there are still problems.

Let me know how you go.

Cheers,
    Heather

Hi John,

The SSL certificates generated by the server don't just cover normal website browsing, but also email - so if you are using email through SSL then that would include this.

It might be best for you to take some screenshots and send them along with steps to replicate the problem to support@jumba.com.au so we can check it out further.

Cheers,
    Heather

Ok Heather, I'll do that.

Thanks