UberGlobal Business provides the confidence of business class hosting with Australian 24/7 phone support and a variety of dedicated hosting and managed services.
UberGlobal Enterprise offers reliability and secruity through managed infrastructure, platform and software responses for clients seeking enterprise grade solutions.
UberGlobal Wholesale provides whitelabel reseller services via our SaaS and IaaS platform. Generate revenue for your business using our products and services.
Customer account login for:
Hosting control panel
Accounts and billing
Domain names
Legacy brand accounts
UberGlobal Community Forums

How long does it take to provision a VPS service?

I have been a client of Jumba for several years now and have had a shared hosting account with you to host my main website www.Cycling-Inform.com. It's been performing well for those years but as our site has been growing I knew that I would need to migrate it to a VPS at some point. In the last week the performance of our website has dropped significantly; prompting me to make the move. I have purchased a VPS service from Aussie HQ on Tuesday of this week. I'm sorry to try and rush you but I am keen to get my site migrated ASAP as the current performance is quite degraded. My web manager is ready to go, all I need to get is the VPS server provisioned by Aussie HQ. I was wondering if you could let me know when the service could be provisioned?

Hi dheatley,

I am looking into this now to see how quickly we can have it provisioned for you.

I'll get back to you shortly

Cheers,
    Heather
    Cheers,
    Heather

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hi again,

I've just talked to our provisioning whiz and he reckons he'll be able to spin your VPS up for you tonight.

In future, it's best to call support before ordering if you have an urgent order, otherwise it usually takes 2-3 days.

Cheers,
    Heather
    Cheers,
    Heather

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Heather Lansdowne View Post
    Hi again,

I've just talked to our provisioning whiz and he reckons he'll be able to spin your VPS up for you tonight.

In future, it's best to call support before ordering if you have an urgent order, otherwise it usually takes 2-3 days.

Cheers,
    Heather
    Hi Heather I'm the "web manager". I'm moving David's domain from his reseller account to the new server.
    Seems that the reseller account won't allow me to use the WHM transfer function even with just simple FTP rather than SSH.
    I can't see the option to actually make a backup at all from the old reseller WHM panel.
    Just wondering if you could ask the support team how I should be migrating the account.
    The domain is cycling-inform.com . The old reseller server IP is 113.20.14.130

Any help much appreciated.

Hi Norm,

Really sorry for the late reply. I've asked support for some advice so will get back to you ASAP.

Cheers,
    Heather
    Cheers,
    Heather

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hi Norm,

The transfer function in WHM can only be used by root, so basically the server owners (us).

I don't believe that you can make back ups in WHM (unless you had your own server), so on shared hosting you'll need to make the backups through cPanel under "backups" or under "backup wizard" where you can make a full cPanel backup of all contents, mail, databases etc.

Basically you need to be backing up through cPanel rather than WHM, then restoring through a cPanel account later.

Hope that helps!

Cheers,
    Heather
    Cheers,
    Heather

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]