UberGlobal Business provides the confidence of business class hosting with Australian 24/7 phone support and a variety of dedicated hosting and managed services.
UberGlobal Enterprise offers reliability and secruity through managed infrastructure, platform and software responses for clients seeking enterprise grade solutions.
UberGlobal Wholesale provides whitelabel reseller services via our SaaS and IaaS platform. Generate revenue for your business using our products and services.
Customer account login for:
Hosting control panel
Accounts and billing
Domain names
Legacy brand accounts
UberGlobal Community Forums

Thread: Hi

Hi

I've just registered a persnal site with jumba and just wanted to join the forum to say hi, Plus I know nothing about web design so I'm hopeing I can get some help along the way

hi Leo!

Welcome to the Jumba community! Let me know if you have any questions

Cheers,
    Heather

Thank you Heather, I have been building my own computers and playing games since the early 90's but new to web design but am learning to construct my web site with Expsession web 4 and a set of video tutorials by Kelly Lucus

Cool! I did a web design course at Uni but found it to be pretty hard at times! There are a bunch of people here who are really good at it though, so maybe they'll be able to help you out if you post any questions you have here. Good luck

I taught myself how to build and repair computers so with the DVD's I shuld be ok.

Hi I am Brayan. I am now registered with such a great discussion platform and looking forward to share good information with you all.