UberGlobal Business provides the confidence of business class hosting with Australian 24/7 phone support and a variety of dedicated hosting and managed services.
UberGlobal Enterprise offers reliability and secruity through managed infrastructure, platform and software responses for clients seeking enterprise grade solutions.
UberGlobal Wholesale provides whitelabel reseller services via our SaaS and IaaS platform. Generate revenue for your business using our products and services.
Customer account login for:
Hosting control panel
Accounts and billing
Domain names
Legacy brand accounts
UberGlobal Community Forums

Domain renewal price

I have several domains registered with Jumba and would like to renew some of them but there is some issue with pricing.

For example, for .com.au domain it shows that renewal amount would be $29.95 while your website says http://www.jumba.com.au/domains that current price is $20.
    Same for .com domain it shows that renewal amount would be $14.95 while your website says http://www.jumba.com.au/domains that current price is $11.

It does not seem fair. Why should I pay the price that was 2 or 3 years ago? I would expect to pay the current price which is $20 for .com.au domain and $11 for .com domain.

Can this be resolved? Otherwise I would consider transferring my domains elsewhere.

Of course it can be resolved. Pop in a ticket and they will sort it out for you.
    Seamus Ryan
    ShamWOW v2012!

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Cameron
    "This is not fubar, this...is..UBER!!! (I mean "uber")!!!!!!!1""

I have the same issue coming from AHQ except the amount is $59 each. Seems a bit silly to transfer from AHQ to Jumba

Hi Alexau;

Just want to make sure we were able to assist with this?

Thanks,

April

resolved thanks