UberGlobal Business provides the confidence of business class hosting with Australian 24/7 phone support and a variety of dedicated hosting and managed services.
UberGlobal Enterprise offers reliability and secruity through managed infrastructure, platform and software responses for clients seeking enterprise grade solutions.
UberGlobal Wholesale provides whitelabel reseller services via our SaaS and IaaS platform. Generate revenue for your business using our products and services.
Customer account login for:
Hosting control panel
Accounts and billing
Domain names
Legacy brand accounts
UberGlobal Community Forums
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Quote Originally Posted by aragee View Post
    I'm still having issues. None of my subdomains are working. I've created a ticket but no response other than to direct me to the service advisory. Domain is ifky.com.au
    Fixed.
    Seamus Ryan
    ShamWOW v2009!

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Cameron
    "This is not fubar, this...is..UBER!!! (I mean "uber")!!!!!!!1""

Quote Originally Posted by SubElement View Post
    Thanks so much Seamus! Should it take a while to propagate?
    It may do yes, if you want to know if a particular hostname is resolving, use this http://www.whatsmydns.net/ to check for the specific A record.
    Seamus Ryan
    ShamWOW v2009!

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Cameron
    "This is not fubar, this...is..UBER!!! (I mean "uber")!!!!!!!1""

Could someone please take a look at jlv.id.au? I have a support ticket and I've been told my mx records and CNAMEs have been set but I'm not seeing this anywhere.

Resolved Many thanks.

All good now! Thanks for looking into this and resolving the issue.

Quote Originally Posted by jasonlv87 View Post
    Could someone please take a look at jlv.id.au? I have a support ticket and I've been told my mx records and CNAMEs have been set but I'm not seeing this anywhere.
    Hi jasonlv87,

Still having issues? What's your ticket ID?

Cheers,
    Heather

Ticket 3665631 just submitted and then saw this thread
    CNAME entry not working last ?2 days - checked with CNAME lookup
    No duplicate records to suggest cpanel bug.
    Any point in clearing entires and re-enter?
    TIA

Thx SR
    All working

Another google apps user for e-mail here. I just though I was having a slow week with e-mails but Mum just called to say she hasn't had any e-mails for the last week. Ticket #3667446 raised just now and then saw this thread. e-mailed off to Seamus too.

Google Apps MX entries not showing up, backup server at priority 20 is listed in DNS searches but there isn't any mail on the jumba hosted backup server.

Are my last weeks worth of e-mails gone or will they filter though when the issue is resolved?

Ticket answered this morning and thanks for the quick fix when notified. Dissapointed though that there is no process to ckeck affected users when issues like this occur. It shouldn't be up to each individual user to raise a ticket with a widespread disruption.

Also interested in why mybackup mail server didn't pick up my mail in the meantime. When I migrated to Google apps I just added the Google mx entries as higher priority. If these weren't showing up and my settings reverted to pre migration why didn't my mail just go to the old server?

I've accepted I've lost a weeks worth of mail but would like to make sure if it happens again that my mail isn't lost.