UberGlobal Business provides the confidence of business class hosting with Australian 24/7 phone support and a variety of dedicated hosting and managed services.
UberGlobal Enterprise offers reliability and secruity through managed infrastructure, platform and software responses for clients seeking enterprise grade solutions.
UberGlobal Wholesale provides whitelabel reseller services via our SaaS and IaaS platform. Generate revenue for your business using our products and services.
Customer account login for:
Hosting control panel
Accounts and billing
Domain names
Legacy brand accounts
UberGlobal Community Forums

Thread: Site Issue

Unhappy Site Issue

:baffled:
    As i have never had any issue with the hosting or the site,I have never had any reason to
    look at the usage of the site.However today when i loaded up my homepage I see that i have used up my 25gig
    of bandwith for the month....Not good..
    After looking at the usage for the site i see that the last 2 months usage March 24gig April exceeded limit..
    Looking into the last year of STATS i see the sites usual bandwith is around the 10gig mark...Thats a massive increase of Bandwith over 60 days.

I am no web designer or programmer but i do know its not possible for the site to use that much bandwith in 30/1 days.
    Any insight to what i need to be looking for would be a great help...

Cheers
    Andy

Hi Andy,

If you let me know what your domain name is I can ask the support team to investigate for you

Cheers,
    Heather